Saturday 16 July 2011

CFMTA Conference 2011

July 2011 marks my first National Music Teacher's Conference, and the beginning of my music blog.  As a music educator for many years, I hope that my thoughts and experiences may help my readers and my students to share in the great excitement and love I have for music and creating.  At the recent national conference of the Canadian Federation of Music Teacher's Association, aptly named, "Music Is A Life Force", I was overwhelmed and inspired by the committment to quality music education around the country.
I continue to learn and grow as a musician, artist and educator, and more than ever, I hope that as I travel my musical journey I will learn to make music more accessible for all, whether classically trained musicians or those with little or no experience playing.

Find out more about CFMTA:

No comments:

Post a Comment